ºô»Ú½×¾Â - ¨t²Î¤u¨ãµ{¦¡ - (¸üÂI¥¢³s)[¨t²Î¤u¨ã]Vista Manager 1.5.7 Åý§Aªº¨t²ÎÅܱo§ó­]±ø¡B§ó§Ö¡B§ó¦w¥þ
» ¹C«È:  µù¥U | µn¿ý | ·|­û | À°§U

§K¶O½u¤W¤p»¡
°Êº©¤ÀÃþ ¡G ³Ì·s¤W¬[ ¡U ¼öªù³s¸ü ¡U ¥þ¥»¤p»¡ ¡U ³Ì·s¤W¬[ ¡U ¥È¤Û©_¤Û ¡U ³£¥«¨¥±¡ ¡U ªZ«L¥P«L ¡U ­x¨Æ¾ú¥v ¡U ºô´åÄv§Þ ¡U ¬ì¤ÛÆF²§ ... §ó¦h¤p»¡

§@ªÌ:
¼ÐÃD: (¸üÂI¥¢³s)[¨t²Î¤u¨ã]Vista Manager 1.5.7 Åý§Aªº¨t²ÎÅܱo§ó­]±ø¡B§ó§Ö¡B§ó¦w¥þ ¤W¤@¥DÃD | ¤U¤@¥DÃD
  le2712
  ¥Õª÷·|­û 

¿n¤À 39182
  µo¤å 3505
  µù¥U 2008-8-20
  ª¬ºA Â÷½u
#1  (¸üÂI¥¢³s)[¨t²Î¤u¨ã]Vista Manager 1.5.7 Åý§Aªº¨t²ÎÅܱo§ó­]±ø¡B§ó§Ö¡B§ó¦w¥þ

¡i³nÅé¦WºÙ¡j¡GVista Manager 1.5.7
¡i³nÅé¤ÀÃþ¡j¡G¨t²Î¤u¨ã
¡i³nÅé©Ê½è¡j¡Grar
¡iÀɮפj¤p¡j¡G6.01 MB
¡i©ñ¸mªÅ¶¡¡j¡Gdepositfiles/RapidShare
¡i¸ÑÀ£±K½X¡j¡Gno
¡i³nÅ餶²Ð¡j¡G
Vista Á`ºÞ¬OÀu¤Æ©M³]¸mWindows Vistaªº³n¥ó,¥¦¸Ì­±¶°¦¨¤F¶W¹L20­Ó¤£¦Pªº¥\¯à,¥¦·|Åý§Aªº¨t²ÎÅܱo§ó­]±ø¡B§ó§Ö¡B§ó¦w¥þ¥H¤Î§ó­Ó©Ê¤Æ!

1.¨t²Î«H®§
Àò¨ú©Ò¦³ªºµw¥ó¤Î¨t²Î«H®§;Åã¥Ü±z¾÷¾¹¤W©Ò¦³¥¿¦b¹B¦æªº¶iµ{¤Î½uµ{ªº¸Ô²Ó«H®§;¹ï©ó¤£¤Ó¤F¸Ñ¹q¸£ªº¥Î¤á,VistaÁ`ºÞ´£¨Ñ¤F¦Û°ÊÀu¤Æ¥\¯à.
2.¨t²ÎÀu¤Æ
³q¹L³]¸m±zªº¨t²Î¥i¥H´£°ªwindows Yamicsoft.Vista.Managerªº±Ò°Ê¤ÎÃö¾÷³t«×,Àu¤Æ±zªº¨t²Î¥D¤º¦s¤ÎCPU¤G¯Å½w¦s´£°ª¨t²Î¹B¦æ³t«×;³q¹L³]¸m±zªº¦h´CÅéÅX°Ê¡B DirectX©MMediaPlayer´£°ª¨t²Î¦h´CÅé©Ê¯à;±z¥i¥HÃö³¬¤@¨ÇÀHwindows±Ò°Êªº¨t²ÎªA°È¥H´î¤Ö¸ê·½®ö¶O,´£°ª¨t²Î©Ê¯à.
3.²M²z¨t²Î
±½´y¨Ã²M°£¤@¨Ç©U§£¤å¥ó,¦h¾lªºùÙ¯È ¡B«Ì«O¤å¥ó¥H¤Î¨ä¥¦°ê®aªº»y¨¥¤å¥ó¥H´î¤Öµw½LªÅ¶¡ªº®ö¶O;²M²z±zµù¥Uªí¤¤ªº¤@¨ÇµL®Ä¡BµL¥ÎªºÁä­È¥H¤Î¤£¥¿½TªºÃì±µ,¨Ã¥B§R°£¥¦­Ì;¨ø¸ü¤Îµù¾P¦w¸Ëµ{§Ç;¦bµù¥Uªí¤¤·j¯ÁµL¥ÎªºÃþ«¬®w¤å¥ó.
4.­Ó©Ê³]¸m
¦Û©w¸q¦Û±Ò°Ê¶µ¥Ø;­Ó©Ê¤Æ¹«¼Ð¥kÁäµæ³æ¤º®e;¦Û©w¸q¨t²Î®à­±¡Bµæ³æ¡B¤u¨ãÄæ¤Î³qª¾°Ï°ìªº³\¦h¥\¯à,§ó§ïWindowsµn¿ý¹Ï®× ;¦Û©w¸q±zªºOEM«H®§.
5.¨t²Î¦w¥þ
±z¥i¥H´£°ª¨t²Î®à­±¡Bµæ³æ¡B±±¨î­±ªO¤Îwindowsµn¿ýªº¦w¥þ©Ê,¥´¶}¨t²ÎÁôÂ꺰ѼƳ]¸m,Ãö³¬¨t²Î¦Û°Ê¤É¯Å¤Î¿ù»~³ø§i;ÁôÂéέ­¨î³X°ÝÅX°Ê¾¹,­­¨î«ü©wªºÀ³¥Îµ{§Ç¹B¦æ,¦b¸ê·½ºÞ²z¤¤ °°¸Ë¤å¥ó§¨,§ïÅܨt²Î¤å¥ó§¨ªº¦ì¸m;§R°£«Ü¦h²Õ¥óªº¾ú¥v°O¿ý¥H¨¾¤î§O¤H¬d¬Ý.
6.ºôµ¸³]¸m
´£°ª±zªºInternet³s±µ³t«×,»´ÃP¦a¨Ï¥Î«H¨ÏªA°È»P§Oªº­pºâ¾÷¥æ¬y«H®§,±½´y©Ò¦³ªººÝ¤fª¬ºA¬d¬Ý¬O§_¤¤¤F¤ì°¨;¥þ­±¦a³]¸m±zªºIEÂsÄý¾¹;³Æ¥÷ Outlook Express¤¤ªº©Ò¦³¼Æ¾Ú¤Î§ïÅܹq¤l¶l¥óªº¤u§@¥Ø¿ý¥H´£°ª¼Æ¾Úªº¦w¥þ©Ê;¦Û°ÊÀˬd±z¦¬Â稤¤©Ò¦³ªºµL®ÄÃì±µ,¦P®É¥i¥H¶i¦æ°ì¦W¸ÑªR¥H´£°ª³s±µ¤Wºô³t«×µ¥µ¥.
7.Âø¶µµ{§Ç
¦CÁ|¥X¤FWindows¤¤ªº¤@¨Ç¦³¥Î©R¥O¶°¦X,¤è«K±zªº½Õ¥Î;©w®ÉÃö¾÷¡Bµù¾P¡B­«±Ò ¡B«Ý¾÷¤Î¥ð¯v±zªº­pºâ¾÷;±N¥ô·NªºWindowsµ{§Ç¬É­±À³¥Î¨t²Î¼ÒªO;¥[±K/¸Ñ±K¥H¤Î¯»¸H¤å¥ó¥H´£°ª¦w¥þ©Ê.
8.Ãö©ó
±z¯à§ó§ïVistaÁ`ºÞªº­I´º¹Ï¤ù,³]¸m±Ò°ÊVistaÁ`ºÞªº±K½X.

Features and Benefits of Vista Manager:
- Information. Get detailed system and all hardware information on your system; show all detailed information of running processes and threads on your machine; Vista Manager offers 1-clicking cleans your system automatically.
- Optimizer. Tweak your system to improve windows startup and shutdown speed; tweak your hardware to increase system speed and performance.
- Cleaner. Find out which files or folders engross your disk space and shown with chart; Find and clean junk files to increase Hard Disk space; Duplicate Files Finder can scan your computer for files with the same size, name and modification time; Registry Cleaner can easily checks your registry and repair incorrectly linked registry entries, automatically remove invalid entries; Registry Defrag rebuilds and re-indexs your registry to reduce application response time and registry access time.
- Customization. Control what is started on Windows startup; edit context menus of mouse Right-Clicking; customize system desktop, menus, toolbar and notifications settings; automatically change your desktop wallpaper on background.
- Security. You can improve desktop, menus, Windows logon securities, and enable numerous hidden performance options of system, disable system updates and error reports; hide and restrict to access drives, specify which applications are not allowed to be executed on your computer; encrypt/decrypt and shred files, change the location of system folders; Privacy Protector can maintain your personal privacy by eliminating the tracks that you leave behind; create lots of randomization password once.
- Network. Optimize your Internet connection speed, manage all shares items; tweak your Internet Explorer easily.
- Misc. Utilities. Show the collection of Windows utilities; help you find out the installation key of Windows, Office products; shutdown your PC or remind you automatically.

Changes in Vista Manager 1.5.7, 9/26/2008:
- Privacy Protector updated to v2.1
- Task Scheduler Manager updated to v2.0
- Add the MSC file type fix, add some tweaks
- Registry Cleaner updated to v3.2
- Duplicate Files Finder updated to v3.1
Home Page - http://www.yamicsoft.com/vistamanager/index.html

http://rapidshare.com/files/148669855/Vista_Manager_1.5.7.rar

http://depositfiles.com/files/8258963  

[ Last edited by c099959 on 2011-5-6 at 07:40 PM ]

2008-9-27 08:19 AM
¬d¬Ý¸ê®Æ  µoµu®ø®§   ½s¿è¤å³¹
  TATATA
  ¸ê²`·|­û 
  ¡»±¡Ã´¦¿´ò¡»¡ã¡¸¤Hçx¡¸¡ã

¿n¤À 3184
  µo¤å 824
  µù¥U 2005-9-12
  ¨Ó¦Û ¡¹¢¡¤õµI¤T¬É_Æ[¦Û¦b_¢~¡¹
  ª¬ºA Â÷½u
#2  ¡» ¡º¦³¤ßµL¤ß¡A¤ß¦b¤H¶¡ ; ¦h±¡Á¡±¡¡A±¡Ã´¦¿´ò¡C¡» ¡º

«D±`·PÁÂ_ le2712¤j¤j_¦p¦¹Àu¨q¦n¥Îªº³nÅé «ç¯à¤£À|ÂA©O ·PÁ±zªºµL¨p¤À¨É ! ³Ò¤O ! ³Ò¤O !

_Á¼¼Ë¬P¥@¬É_¤õµI¤T¬É
_¤õµI¤T¬É_

2008-9-27 10:57 AM
¬d¬Ý¸ê®Æ  µoµu®ø®§   ½s¿è¤å³¹

¥i¥´¦Lª©¥» | ±ÀÂ˵¹ªB¤Í | ­q¾\¥DÃD | ¦¬ÂÃ¥DÃD

½×¾Â¸õÂà¿ï³æ¡G